Pricing is never easy, as every ceremony is different, but my fee for weddings is somewhere between $350and $500. Other ceremony fees can be discussed.
My services include:
- Initial face to face meeting. This is obligation free. You are able to meet me and see if I am the right fit for you. We will discuss what you are wanting in your ceremony and I will give you a quote.
- If you are happy to have me as your celebrant, I will give you an agreement form to sign and a deposit of 50% (non-returnable) is required for me to hold that date for you.
- I can provide resource materials, including samples of readings, poems and vows. I can also offer samples of symbolic moments in a ceremony including:
sand ceremony, unity candles, handfasting, wine goblet, wine and love letters, tree planting, releasing of doves/butterflies etc. I can provide a sound system if required.
- Preparation and planning of your personalised ceremony, including any re-writes.
- I am available to answer any questions, provide support and guidance, by phone, skype or email.
- Travel to and from venue (unless otherwise agreed)
- Administration costs that may be involve.
- Any meetings prior to the day and the wedding rehearsal.
- I will check in with the bride, via phone, on the morning of the wedding and arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony to do final checks making sure everything is in order.
- In the event of illness, I will be able to supply another celebrant to take my place on the day.
- Lodgement of you paperwork with Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- I will give you a copy of your marriage license and ceremony.